International Student Program
INTERNATIONAL STUDENT ADMISSIONS CHECKLIST
The Ultimate American Education AND Experience
King’s Way Christian School is a non-denominational Christian school located in beautiful 温哥华, Washington just 15 minutes from the Portland International Airport. We’ve served international high school students (Grades 9-12) from around the world for over a decade. King’s Way is a great choice for studying abroad because King’s Way offers AP (Advanced Placement) courses, concurrent college credits, competitive athletics, and other activities. 但还有更多!
What makes our school different? King’s Way is not just an education, it’s an all-American inclusive experience! Along with classes and rigorous academic standards, King’s Way has campus community that foster friendships that usher one another toward success. While students will be fully immersed in American life with their host family, King’s Way also provides monthly outings in and around town, such as attending an NBA game, exploring the corn maze at the pumpkin patch, Thanksgiving dinner at the Principal’s home, and Zoo Lights at the Portland Zoo.
Our graduates gain entrance to many prestigious American universities and are influential and confident in their work and their purpose in life.
Betty, Class of '22
Yaoyi, Class of '21
Tyler, Class of '21
Rikako, CLass oF '22
Number of Countries
Int'l Students to Date
International Student 招生
For all international high school students interested in rigorous academics, rich American culture, and attending a school steeped in Christian faith and tradition, please follow the process outlined below.
Apply to King's Way
Log into your SchoolAdmin Portal to complete your student’s checklist items:
- Student Essay: “Why I would like to attend King’s Way and what I would contribute.”
- High school transcript
- English teacher recommendation form
- Copy of English language proficiency test
- Parental proof of income
- Copy of student’s passport and immunization record
We’ll schedule a virtual interview with you to go over the items sent.
After the interview, we’ll email you to let you know if your appliation is approved or denied.
- $150 学费存款
最初的存款 & 费用
To be paid when the school application is submitted. The application fee will secure the student’s I-20 and 是退还的.
存款 holds the spot of the student and is applied toward tuition. 存款 是退还的.
- Medical insurance (agency provided)
- WA State 历史 through Red Comet
- 大学-credit courses
- Cap and gown (seniors only)
- Required tutoring costs if student is below C grade average
- Student travel expenses, 花钱, 政府收费, and other expenses not stated in the table (right) are the responsibility of the student.
International StudentFull Year Tuition (2023-2024)
- Use of a laptop for the year
- Classroom activities and some field trips
- ASB and co-curricular activities, including admission to home-game sporting events
Host Family Stipend & 费用
- King’s Way will be responsible for finding and paying host families.
Our students get to have multiple outings a year to experience much of what the Pacific Northwest has to offer.
International Student Coordinator
If you have any questions or if you are looking for the opportunity to host an international student, please contact our coordinator Sheryl at email@example.com.
温哥华 & Portland have something for everyone: exciting activities, 户外探险, 充满活力的港口城市, Instagram-worthy cuisine, and breathtaking views.